baked chicken breast
prep time: 20min
cooking time: 20mins
this recipe is free from gluten, nuts, egg, dairy and sugar.
4 organic chicken breasts
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp ground turmeric
3 sprigs fresh thyme
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
fresh lemon to serve
1. pre-heat fan-forced oven to 180°C.
2. combine dried herbs and spices.
3. transfer chicken to a baking tray greased with olive oil. drizzle chicken with olive oil and rub seasoning over to evenly coat.
4. bake the chicken for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
5. garnish with fresh thyme leaves and season with salt and pepper.
6. squeeze over fresh lemon juice to serve