garlic & rosemary lamb shoulder
cooking time: 4hrs
this recipe is free from gluten, dairy and sugar.
1.5kg certified organic lamb shoulder, bone in
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 bunch rosemary leaves
Salt & pepper
1. pre-heat oven to 200°c.
2. combine garlic, olive oil, rosemary, salt & pepper. rub over both sides of lamb.
3. place lamb into roasting pan, cover tightly.
4. place in oven & reduce heat to 150°c.
5. roast for 4 hrs or until meat falls apart easily.
6. remove cover in final 15 mins to brown surface
recipe by casey-lee from live love nourish