honey soy chicken drumsticks
prep time: 10min
cooking time: 1 hr
1kg chicken drumsticks
1⁄3 cup honey
1⁄3 cup tamari (or cocominos for a soy free option)
1 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
(salt if you need but i find the tamari salty enough)
1. preheat the oven to 190°c fan force.
2. spread chicken evenly in a baking tray.
3. cover the chicken in the oil, honey and tamari.
4. place in the oven and cook for 30 mins.
5. remove the tray and turn the chicken over roasting for another 20-30 mins until golden brown. you will smell the chicken caramelizing. the chicken will be a mouthwatering golden brown when cooked.
6. remove from the oven and plate up!
perfect to be paired with steamed carrots and a fresh salad. will last in the fridge for up to three days... if there are any left.
recipe by wellness coach katie martin form @katiemmartin