rib fillet on the bone
cooking time: 25mins
this recipe is free from gluten, dairy and sugar.
1-2 rib fillet steaks on the bone (OP Rib)
1/2 cup fresh mint
1/2 cup fresh coriander
1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil + extra
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 clove garlic, minced
1. bring the internal cooking temp of bbq/ weber to 110°c.
2. cook in bbq for 40 mins or until the steak has an internal temp of 50°c.
3. turn the grill up very high and sear both sides of steak for 90 seconds for medium-rare.
4. meanwhile, prepare fresh herb sauce. in food processor/ blender pulse herbs to chop. add olive oil, lemon juice and garlic and combine well. season to taste. set aside.
5. allow steak to rest for 10 mins.
6. turn grill up very high and sear both sides of steak for 90 seconds for medium-rare.
7. serve with fresh herb sauce and favourite sides.